Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average
Bullying
Yeah there's a pretty clear line between joking around and bullying. Saying something to someone once is meh, but don't keep pestering them everyday. It's not nice to do and it really does hurt some people. There's no reason to do it, so don't!
[Image: My_Wolf_Signature_by_Farumir.jpg]
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

Big difference between making a joke and daily harassing... every time they see the person it's joke after joke.

You know the difference, don't act stupid.[/SIZE]

i do know the difference and i'm not acting stupid i'm just stating how one person's perception may be different to those affected and may cause confusing and conflicting regarding punishments.

besides regarding those claiming to be affected , they honestly all contributed via flame baiting, so in essence they just got their own way.

everybody is acting as if i'm sticking up for bullying i am merely stating the problems of such a rule being implemented.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: sig.php?player=man%20like%20lp]
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]
Brittany Wrote:

Big difference between making a joke and daily harassing... every time they see the person it's joke after joke.

You know the difference, don't act stupid.

Poke Pk 12 Wrote:

I'm now going to call you an idiot. That is not bullying. Do you know why?
Bullying must be consistent, if you just call someone a 'fag' etc. I'm pretty sure most people will think your just an asshole, but if you continue to call that person a fag and they don't want you too, its bullying bro.

JayZody Wrote:Good god. Every single one of your posts in this thread and the one made by Phil makes me wonder about how you were raised. Just stop talking. Do us ALL a favor. This and Phils thread would be pretty peaceful and things would get back on the right track if you weren't here. Nothing you have said so far is in the right. At all. Whatsoever.

Meganub Wrote:if you call someone a "faggot" and they find it offensive then its not a joke....

Seriously though, I think we should stop here before we become hipocrits. [MENTION=35570]L2 SWITCH[/MENTION] Please choose your words wisely or don't choose at all. (It will only provoke unnecessary hate towards you)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: oj45fr.jpg]
"Momento Mori"
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]
nater360 Wrote:Remove the warning, the two day ban, and the week ban.

In that case, have fun playing with 20 players daily again...

I see why you're doing this [MENTION=2657]Brittany[/MENTION] since there's been so much flame flying around, but why ban instead of mute?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 82m0M2f.png]
[SIZE="2"]
Young Lad Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]

I see why you're doing this [MENTION=2657]Brittany[/MENTION] since there's been so much flame flying around, but why ban instead of mute?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ingame it will be mutes. I was speaking about on forums being a "ban"[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
Young Lad Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]

Can't mute people on the forums.

I would take a 20 player homely community over you pricks any day.
nater360 Wrote:Remove the warning, the two day ban, and the week ban.

I agree. How many warnings do you need. In real life, you fuck up once and you're done. [MENTION=49406]Ban[/MENTION]s being for forums and only mutes for in-game.
nater360 Wrote:Can't mute people on the forums.

I would take a 20 player homely community over you pricks any day.

[MENTION=2]nater360[/MENTION]

Nater, The Empire Strikes Back,

For everyone that uses the Dodge meme:

Such dead meme
Much regurgitation
So fad culture.

[SIZE="2"]
Poke Pk 12 Wrote:[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]Watch this bullies and see if you feel good about yourself after.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltun92DfnPY[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Oh wow... There's a lot of people who can relate to that, including myself.

Thank you for taking action Brittany.[/SIZE]
[Image: 2uszmnk.png]

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

~[COLOR="Lime"]Gifts ~[/COLOR]
[spoiler]

[Image: 280juiq.png]

[Image: googlepenis.png]

[Image: 6ob8CwK_zps0c3ae25b.png]

[Image: Darker_zps6b334a04.png]

[Image: 33f43lh.png]

[/spoiler]
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]Can I still call skillers and pvmers slaves or not

hmm i don't think this is gonna work, but I don't have any complaints about the new rules
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: sig.php?player=sorry%20bonita]