Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average
Bullying
Opacity Wrote:[MENTION=2]nater360[/MENTION]

Nater, The Empire Strikes Back,

Long live the Empire.

Lets see who will be eliminated first.
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
JayZody Wrote:I agree. How many warnings do you need. In real life, you fuck up once and you're done.Bans being for forums and only mutes for in-game.

you're the one going on about fucking up when you're upset what 17 year old kids have to say about you over the internet. Questioning how i was raised, i could consider that cyber bullying if i didn't have balls unlike some people.

Poke Pk 12 Wrote:Seriously though, I think we should stop here before we become hipocrits. [MENTION=35570]L2 SWITCH[/MENTION] Please choose your words wisely or don't choose at all. (It will only provoke unnecessary hate towards you)

every single one of those quotes you posted contradicted each other in some way obviously did not read anything i wrote and or have no gone outside and are oblivious to 21st century humour and require others to stick up for them[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: sig.php?player=man%20like%20lp]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]
nater360 Wrote:Can't mute people on the forums.

I would take a 20 player homely community over you pricks any day.

every tom dick and harry like yourself was moaning like fuck the other week when the server had 20 players and was peaceful.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Antipk3r Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="2"]Hello
do i know you ??
no
bye[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[Image: 9qydko.png]

[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

Ingame it will be mutes. I was speaking about on forums being a "ban"[/SIZE]

Thought you meant in game, I see that makes sense now. Although, I do hope there won't be a report for every single "abusive" word now...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

nater360 Wrote:Can't mute people on the forums.

I would take a 20 player homely community over you pricks any day.
Thought she meant in game and no you won't cos server will be dead and you won't log in either.
[Image: 82m0M2f.png]
Young Lad Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]

Thought you meant in game, I see that makes sense now. Although, I do hope there won't be a report for every single "abusive" word now...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thought she meant in game and no you won't cos server will be dead and you won't log in either.

Not what any of this is getting at all, there will always be harmless banter but recently shit has gone way to far and that needs to stop.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
010pure Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]

every tom dick and harry like yourself was moaning like fuck the other week when the server had 20 players and was peaceful.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

What are you talking about? This community has been toxic as shit for the past year.
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]So happy with this thread!!
They listen to you so i am happy u did this.
And i keep trying tonhet my english better to lol ;D
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]My Goals

[x] 5500 posts
[x] 6000 posts
[x] 6500 posts
[x] 7000 posts
[] 7500 posts
[] 8000 posts

-----------------------
[/COLOR]

[Image: 5k3ksg.png]

[Image: Drag_zps28f88039.png]

Big thanks to Opacity!
[SIZE="2"]
Young Lad Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]

There's obviously going to be a filter. "OMG YOU FAGGOT" won't matter as much as "he's called me this for a week I can't handle it anymore"

There's a fine line, and I'm going to walk it to make sure everyone's okay in the end.[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]I'm looking forward to the angry private messages from people who were "just having a laugh" (at someone else' expense).

However I've seen a few of these types of statements and they tend to die off over time and these new rules made up in the heat of the moment sometimes get forgotten about.

Would you like me to copy this post to the thread containing all the rules?
[MENTION=2657]Brittany[/MENTION][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: SithWukongResizedSig_zps1f2ba992.png]

[SPOILER]Aliyah is evil.

[Image: mb0lxf.gif][/SPOILER]
[SIZE="2"]
Welshboy Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]I'm looking forward to the angry private messages from people who were "just having a laugh (at someone else' expense).

However I've seen a few of these types of statements and they tend to die off over time and these new rules made up in the heat of the moment sometimes get forgotten about.

Would you like me to copy this post to the thread containing all the rules?
[MENTION=2657]Brittany[/MENTION][/SIZE][/COLOR]

You can't really do anything if it's via PM on forums until it gets out of hand.
You're plenty capable of determining that.

I don't want it posted all over the forums.[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
Maybe ill stop getting harassed about my lunar now <3

MDOG2266 SILAB VETERAN

[Image: 1290708484_dramatic-eagle.gif]
[Image: j8z0h5.jpg]