Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.21 Average
near death
eh it'll come back alive
[Image: maxedskilltotal.jpg]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=4]Vote Dailey On All Of These Sites
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]Top of Games | Games Sites top 100 | Top MMO |Gtop100 | OT100
You have to a complete 360.. you have to change just about everything just to make it better and able to come back to life. You have to throw it back to like v3-v5 between there and then either make it a spawn server or just try and make it more based upon pking in order to get players back online to play.. Spawn server is almost the best way to go .. or make it so that it's spawn and there are a handful of items that have to be earned with pkp or something like that..
[Image: 10d9jcj.png]
[Image: j9amc9.jpg]
Lonleysniper Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]You have to a complete 360.. you have to change just about everything just to make it better and able to come back to life. You have to throw it back to like v3-v5 between there and then either make it a spawn server or just try and make it more based upon pking in order to get players back online to play.. Spawn server is almost the best way to go .. or make it so that it's spawn and there are a handful of items that have to be earned with pkp or something like that..

xx360noscopezzz[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: sig.php?player=Nanslayer123]
2010-11 were the best, you strayed from the path that was clearly successful. You and Brit need to come back and create a replica SG2010 re-vamp.

But I doubt you have the courage to relive the old days.. no one seems to have the will power to do that now. You have dug a hole too deep to get out of.
🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻👻👻🎃👻 spooky shit spooky sHit🎃 thats ✔ some spooky🎃🎃shit right🎃🎃th 🎃 ere🎃🎃🎃 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉWink mMMMMᎷМ💯 🎃🎃 🎃НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 💯 🎃 👻👻 👻 🎃🎃spooky shit
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Travis, you're out of options man.... Spawn server can be the only thing left to attempt at keeping it alive

I've stuck through the server forever waiting for a comeback, no harm in trying out this option[/COLOR]
[Image: YWf1A8P.gif]
also a ge/player owned shop would be good. people could actually buy/sell their items
Shit Happens...

[Image: WeareDaSex.jpg?t=1306627506]
Im sending you a pm on forums
[Image: zo6o0h.png]
pce lads

[SPOILER]Steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/superlad_/

Osrs - Crystal City[/SPOILER]
I can help you Smile
[Image: EqEsYtN.png]

Didn't know we could post other RSPS related stuff. Sorry for late clips :/
Please bring V3 back :/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]