Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.21 Average
near death
[COLOR="Magenta"]Still waiting for the day the server becomes popular again.
Stopped playing a few weeks after the eco reset. Lots of comments saying spawn server or v3, not a fan of spawn server and I never played v3.

Do whatever you gotta do, just make it active again Big Grin

-Mir[/COLOR]
Cycles Always Repeat.
[COLOR="Red"]
~HeartJoshyHeart~HeartBOBHeart~HeartThe KaiHeart~HeartBradHeart~HeartJεssεHeart~
[/COLOR]
in my opinion make drops a bit more common and make alch prices higher for some items. this can make it so people dont feel like they have to grind something for over 1000 kills and still not have their item and become discouraged and not want to play. higher alch prices can make people feel better about getting drops of items they already have or make money making a bit easier. with these two ideas implemented it may make people want to stay longer because they feel their actually making good progress instead of slowly creeping along. and of course there is always the option of a spawn server with certain items being only obtainable from boss drops/pkp so there is still something to work for but new players can just jump in, spawn themselves in their pking items, and start pking and enjoying themselves.
Save your money, shut it down m8
its not really worth the effort at this point in all honesty
I had a really awesome time here, enjoyed playing this server more than any other game, but I fear it's over now, sadly.

unless you can revert to V3.3-ish and send everyone that ever played an email
No balls, No glory.

Ingame Names:
- Sylar
- Radzinski
- Moby Sylar
- Sporza
- Azazel
- Kurt Cobain
- Lierse
- Bill Compton
- Scout, Shark, Pizza, Pasta at ele
- Gold hat
- Khal Drogo
- Ischia

My pro gfx work:
for mr. shaun
for brit
for jukka
for alexi!
for devin

People respect me when I pk.
[SPOILER]

[Image: 2zibh51.png][/SPOILER]
I fucking loved this server, have been playing for years since the time when I could throw GP into the wishing well for Rares... (unless my memories served me wrong. but oh well, my forum account is over 3 years old

However, the eco reset probably made me lost interest in this server after i lost liek my 50+ spirit shields @.@

just look at my buddy list now [Image: HDSFVqp.png]
Nelsonsng Wrote:I fucking loved this server, have been playing for years since the time when I could throw GP into the wishing well for Rares... (unless my memories served me wrong. but oh well, my forum account is over 3 years old

However, the eco reset probably made me lost interest in this server after i lost liek my 50+ spirit shields @.@

just look at my buddy list now [Image: HDSFVqp.png]

u r oldfag!!@
[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="3"]Truth is that its probably dead. But what you got here is a pretty solid forums with an, interesting(?) community.

Got any bright ideas? give it the name SilabGarza, you own that right? use this website and diversify; RS its self is dying, the people who grew up with it have grown up and the game that initially attracted people to your server just isn't that game anymore, do you understand what I mean?

I enjoyed my time here, as have many, you should be proud to have created this Travis.

Its funny how things pass, they're important to you for awhile and then once they've served their purpose, they fade... what was the purpose of SilabGarza, what does the experience live up to? Its still here, so its obvious you want to make it work, but I think it lies with yourself. Its like SG lacks a definitive identity and wants to be this well rounded server that just doesn't have the amount of people needed to sustain the different micro ecos involved. Lots of people suggest a spawn server; why would that work? because it eliminates those socio-economic factors involved in this type of server, so yeah, I support this idea.

You make good choices, that's reflected in your past with SG. Just go with what your instincts tell you, doing something is better than nothing. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: oj45fr.jpg]
"Momento Mori"
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I really enjoyed playing this shit back in the day. The main reason I stopped playing was that there was nothing left for me to do cause I had all the stuff I wanted. But right after there would've been some retarded dupe or eco reset that lost people half their shit.

Tbh I don't think there is any magical formula, Travis.
Jagex fucked the private servers over real hard with the creation of the oldschool RS, and that's what was appealing.

We played this stuff because it was nostalgic and fun without all the new shit, but unknowingly the community kept asking you to make it like the new RS with worse graphics, to then realise they actually didn't want that and go back to old RS.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
:hahagay: #1 "Oldfag" :hahagay:
Just either make it to a osrs type of spawn server for PKing and like PvM for some items, fcape etc. or just shut the server down, I mean at this point its pretty fucked and I don't see people playing RSPS anyway
rip sg
Don't judge by what you hear, judge by what you see.

[Image: 2hgh79g.jpg]