Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright guys.
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="2"]Wait does this include introduction posts.
But good to see that you are Cracking down.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 2qle3xy.png]
Thanks kevin for the amazing damn sigs^^

[Image: zqwbt.jpg]
Alexi I love you^
[Image: 2ccpfur.jpg]

[Image: 2qx81f7.png]
Wow god damn, so many people on these forums just say things like said in the thread, eg. Cool, Nice, K good >.> and shit like that. Im suprised someone is finally taking some action towards it all and helping clean the forums. Tbh im glad it's you because I don't think anyone else could be F***ed to do it Lol. Other then that thanks for all this and I hope now we can read peoples comments instead of having to skip a page of just spam to see the next nice comment. Smile
I Agree with brit have to admit
Lol way to crackdown on people spamming Britt! You should keep a tally of how
many people you can ban in one day or all up lol.
[Image: artificial_life_by_fuzzlock-d4xwrtr.png]
i would like to give hundreds of cookies for that. was about time some1 is doing it! cant thank you enough
Proud Moderator from 5th august 2010 -> 9th january 2011!

WHEN 1 FACEPALM ISN'T ENOUGH:
[Image: facepalm.gif]
[Image: 2532422052_f3ffdd6887.jpg?v=0]
[Image: SamJackson.gif]
[COLOR="Red"]Hot Cheeto - The Cheese Tator.

Butter Me Up - The couch Tator.

And Mr Wu - The German Tator[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Finally we are getting a better forums, im not saying they were bad at first, im saying now that you've got it, this place is going to be ALOT better. It will be a true FORUM. There are many things that still need to be sorted out, but you will sort out those later. I mean, reports that have been dealt with, need to be moved. Appeals that have been sorted need to be moved. Ranks for Donator/Admin/Mod/IG Mod/IG Admin need to be dealt with. Otherwise who are we going to trust? The only way I know a staff member on the forums is a Mod+ ingame, is actually knowing what rank they are on the forums. Take Admin Mike for example. He's got the veteran crown, but he is Admin ingame? Mollie 221 even, shes No rank on the forums, but Moderator ingame?

However Britt, I know now that this place is going to be more fun, less agrivating, and more appealing to some of our newer members. I have had an idea though, new members who post a mod apply - ban for 1 day? I mean it's getting to the point where its a joke, and serious action needs to be taken.

Thanks and Congratulations Britt.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]So im sure im getting banned within week 8< Im not so good at makeing "long posts", i normally answer just like "k, good" or "vnice, keep going on" etc.. I think this is kind of my goodbais? 8<

Ehh....
Ehh.... Good work, keep doing this i've been waiting 4 this(?)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]YES! Finally, I've been waiting for this since I joined the server. This forum will now be decent and an actual forum! I have a feeling this will be a successful thing, we'll get rid of loads of pointless, useless posts. We can also get rid of forum members who just continue to spam and get anway with it.

Thank You Britt.

-Joseph[/COLOR]
[Image: 65myh4.jpg]
^Thanks To Ness For The Amazing Sig^
Proud SG Member Since 19 July 2010
Check Out My Goals Here
Thanks To Mitch For This
hi, is server offline? i cant login i stay clicking but doesnt works :eek:
???
Thank You For Doing It

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post