Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[READ NOW] Spam
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Katazuki Wrote:No offence intended but you can tell people not to spam as much as you like, you can punish them as much as you like and they are still going to spam regardless, let's be honest, this is a site full of kids looking for post count so they post messages that are to put it bluntly, retarded.

I agree that spam is annoying and stupid but there is only so much you can do to stop it, posting telling people to stop doing it and trying to educate them on what isn't spam will do nothing, it's your job to clear up the spam.

Please don't take that as an insult or anything, I'm just saying with the kind of community this is spam is inevitable.

It's our job to make sure that people not only know the rules but understand them.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: eevee-1.gif]
[Image: moving-feet.gif]
[Ashton - Hoxxy] «†» [Peter - L33T K0] «†» [Hasan - Humor]
[Alexi - The Duck] «†» [Hasan - Humor]
[George - Ikr]
[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="3"]You've spent so much time creating Kayla, I can garantee you that most people are just like yeah, without reading it fully.

It's what most of the commuity are like, they don't read, look or watch the threads, they just post and copy other peoples answers/posts.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Bubbles Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]

It's our job to make sure that people not only know the rules but understand them.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Yes, I know this.

I am just saying that no matter how much you ask people not to or inform them on spam, they will do it. I'm not flaming your post in anyway, I think it's great (Although I hate a pet hate for people using lots of colours Smile ) I hope you understand my point.
Thanks. I admit I spammed a few times on stupid posts. But I won't do It anymore. So I hope more people follow the rules than there are now.
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]Thanks for clearing this up Kayla, this will be helpful for many newcomers on the server and will be of great use for us, the forums staff.
You have just earned a cookie for this Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Nice words. You clearly pointed out what spamming is. I hope they stop spamming tho.
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]This deserves a cookie + rep.. it is really a useful post.

Thank you.
[/COLOR]
Well said, i will stop saying "nice" "cool" etc..

Cookied to.
Thank you for the information good job HOT keep up the good work on moding

Gimme some KARMA or some COOKIES?
Ily Kayla for this :3
[Image: ug5neC.png]