Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quitting?
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

That means you guys aren't downloading the new cache when we update it haha.

Just go to and download JDK.

When it says it can't compile, that means you're using the old glitched cache.

Once downloaded, run the .bat file and it'll update to the new cache.

That'll fix your dc problems.[/SIZE]

Downloading the cache takes me around 40 minutes...thats just for 59% then it went corrupt so i did what u said on forums to delete the SilGar file then downloaded client again then ran it and still corrupt cache i cant even get online...gunna be hard getting new people playing if they cant get online or cant be bothered to wait for the cache to download
this has been posted like 3 times

but i think we should have a v5.3 and make it not hd Wink
I havn't played like a 5 months and comming back when you have just released v5 and I have been disconnected due to errors in just 30minutes doesn't help making me interested in coming back to play.
dont like that fact of people quiting but if the dont like it tuff shit
Well, I don't find anything wrong with the client except the beginning glitches which have been fixed. I've seen people wanting to bring back the Autoalcher, autotalker, stuff like that, but idk if it's a good idea.
Customs are a complete failure, Never liked them..
dont qiut man you will be missed Sad
in my opinion i think this server is losing people is because of lack of fun updates. As a server you need to constantly have something in the making that will make people excited enough to stick around to see what it will be like. i think if people wanted things like re-sizable browser and great graphics they would just play runescape. the reason ppl play private servers is so they can fight new fun monsters and pk with great gear without having to play the game no-lifeing for months and months before you can. So to make the game more fun and get more ppl and keep old ppl is to bring in new monsters, mini games, and items and leave it to jagex to have badass graphics.....

ps first comment on forums Smile... i think

---nugnesta