Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quitting?
[SIZE="2"]Please don't leave your responses here.

Use the PM system in the first post.

It'll take you right to my PMs.[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
only 1 reason they are noobs that quit cuz of v5 it the best rsps out there
Continue...

Brittany nor any other player/ member of Staff needs to leave. Nobody should, so to any and everyone who reads what I now write comment appropriately and leave honest MATURE opinions and decisions. Maybe they can't bring back the best? Maybe the V4 was the Prime of Silab. But if you can all come to certain agreements, suggestions, opinions and ideas to maybe help shape things out. I'm sure this will make life for Brit and Gir a hell of a lot easier.
Leave ideas;
-Anything In-Game / Forums.
-Bug's, Glitches.
-Improvements.
-New ideas, (Weapons, shops, patches ect)
Other thing's you can think of.

Matter of the fact is, it's all about patience. They are very busy Owners.
It's not like they have a huge team to mass Code everything. So I'm pretty sure that if you ask them in a kind respectful patient way, slowly AND surely they can come to a conclusion and get round to it bit by bit.

We need the community to Rebuild and repair.
Do your part out for the Community.

Also, spamming will not help.

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE!
I WAS BORN A CHAMPION!
One: Items are missing, they changed.
Example: saradomin Stole's, Mine Changed into an unkown item... 10$ gone..

: The game hasn't released anything new that actually is exciting such as: New minigame
Allowing rares to be traded
New items
New skill

Cba to write the rest.
Many people dont have so good computers what the v5 requires i think..

And ive lost 2 ags's because i get disconnected at pking..

Then people say i "X-log" or something.

They are improving the server and i think its OK
Here's my opinion, not that it matters...

Make v6, go back to the v4 client and just update it. The v5 client is a complete fail imo. Honestly, I know I bitch about the lag at PkBox, but guess what, it wasn't there until the client update. v5 randomly crashes about 300 times a day, and it's just garbage.

Make the items you guys made untradeable tradeable again. Slayer masks, pirate hats, god capes, etc. They were all items bought and sold by players and they should've stayed that way.

Fix things, such as the doors at slayer tower and the doors to get to the agility obstacles in 'Knights Legend'. There are many small bugs/glitches throughout the server and I'm sure you've been informed about them a countless ammount of times, do something about it.

Basically, the overwhelming response that you will see from everybody is 'v5 fucking sucks'.
In-game username: OG Dan
Everything is wrong, go back to v3.7, fix pking, have community events and try to reduce glitches then SG is back.
[SIZE="2"]
Dan Wrote:Here's my opinion, not that it matters...

Make v6, go back to the v4 client and just update it. The v5 client is a complete fail imo. Honestly, I know I bitch about the lag at PkBox, but guess what, it wasn't there until the client update. v5 randomly crashes about 300 times a day, and it's just garbage.

Make the items you guys made untradeable tradeable again. Slayer masks, pirate hats, god capes, etc. They were all items bought and sold by players and they should've stayed that way.

Fix things, such as the doors at slayer tower and the doors to get to the agility obstacles in 'Knights Legend'. There are many small bugs/glitches throughout the server and I'm sure you've been informed about them a countless ammount of times, do something about it.

Basically, the overwhelming response that you will see from everybody is 'v5 fucking sucks'.

Well shit if it's crashing, how about you give me the errors so I can fix them??[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

Well shit if it's crashing, how about you give me the errors so I can fix them??[/SIZE]

Running on 64-bit, Windows 7. I don't have the command prompt that says the errors.
In-game username: OG Dan
are u guys argueing?