Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quitting?
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Version 6.

V4 basically but with grameframe as v5

Not sure if it's not possible or it is but because adding a grameframe may require new client/graphics etc
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"]
[Image: 37d1daaa0e3c398925278047d4d78cce3ace5c3b..._large.jpg]
[COLOR="white"][COLOR="LemonChiffon"]❤ Miriam Devin Lizzy Roman Russ Jordan Harry ❤ [COLOR="white"]Peter❤[/COLOR] [/COLOR]

Mohamad Steele Aaron Shane Chris [/COLOR] Joshy ❤ [COLOR="white"]Jasmin ❤[/COLOR]

[Image: ingmod.png] - In-Game Moderator 26/6/11
[/COLOR]
[Image: oh4qxv.jpg] - Appeal/Report Sectional Moderator 22/7/11

[Image: ingadmin.png] - In-Game Administrator 03/09/11

[Image: mod.png] - Forum Moderator 14/01/12
Rite4dead Wrote:are u guys argueing?

Me and Brittany? No. I respect Brittany enough that if it came down to an arguement brewing I would simply log off the forums. We're just discussing the problems and trying to form a solution.
In-game username: OG Dan
[SIZE="2"]
Dan Wrote:Running on 64-bit, Windows 7. I don't have the command prompt that says the errors.

We fixed it so that you can use the .bat file on win7.

I'm on win7 64x and running the .bat file.

Use that, and tell me the errors when you DC.

I'll fix them.[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
dclaw spec... i know it is not a reason to quit but it is a reason for me to drop claws(like i did) Smile
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

We fixed it so that you can use the .bat file on win7.

I'm on win7 64x and running the .bat file.

Use that, and tell me the errors when you DC.

I'll fix them.[/SIZE]

That means I would have to start playing again, and my account's banned. Maybe I'll go incognito for a while. I'll see what I can do Britt.

"JDK could not be detected on your machine!
The server cannot be compiled!"

Do I need to re-download or somthing?

If I have to install a java update and whatnot, I'm not going to bother until a release of new content, or else I'd be wasting my time just to log in and be bored in 10 minutes.
In-game username: OG Dan
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]I honestly do not see a bad thing about the new client.
The d claw spec, and veng look different, other than that, it feels the same.

The items, and graphics are prettier, and I cannot wait to see new items incorporated with the new system[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[sig]hi[/sig]
[Image: 7a600ed6dba66390aa10d612fe6a5a56f4a16d2b.gif]
[Image: znlesp.jpg]
^Props to Wergy for the Awesome Sig^
[spoiler]
[Image: f45c8f147dc460_full.gif]
[Image: ornedt.png]
[/spoiler]
[SIZE="2"]
Dan Wrote:That means I would have to start playing again, and my account's banned. Maybe I'll go incognito for a while. I'll see what I can do Britt.

"JDK could not be detected on your machine!
The server cannot be compiled!"

Do I need to re-download or somthing?

If I have to install a java update and whatnot, I'm not going to bother until a release of new content, or else I'd be wasting my time just to log in and be bored in 10 minutes.

.................... That's the issue right there.

Download JDK from Java.com

You have the super old first client released, not the new one with all the new fixes and dc fixes lol.

Just download that, and all your problems will be solved :p[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
Agreed with Mason.
EVen though I'm running WinXP (sure laugh), I have like no problems with the client at all.. except for sometimes when i open up chrome and the client laggs like crazy and then when i click somewhere, you can't move.
But you can still see the people talking and shit... so i have to restart the client.
Other than that, Fix the d claws spec.. and everything will be Dandy..
oh, and bob please. haha.
The v5 is so pwnage! but it dont feel right... many people´s computer cant handle the graphics and things.. we have to go to v4! We have to or we keep losing people. look in v4 the max was 500 players. v5 is max 200 players. Karma and cookie if u agree!
range prayer dosnt work, u cant switch alot of items(hybriding)
[Image: image.php?id=14359]