Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright SG, we need help!
I NIGA Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Eh, I got .24 in Paypal atm, if one of you pricks buy my rs account I will be donating all the money I receive.

Good luck guise, hope it goes okay.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Agreed im selling my range tank for 100$ paypal, or like 120m rsgp. If someone would buy it, It would go to this server.
Ill Try my best to help out Guys Smile
Quote:look at the picture idiot, donation page was down all day because last night at midnight they shut down my paypal
this shit's real

Can you read? I never said anything about it being real or not, idiot.

Quote:If you want a server to play tomorrow, you would help, asshole.

Already have helped...over 3 months ago? Still haven't received my items..asshole.
I would donate but I cant get on my main so idgaf.
me and a couple of friends would donate 100 dollars but that would only be if we got spawner ability. is that still an option? donation 100 towards the 500 but also get spawner ability?
[SIZE="2"]
LOLatyourface Wrote:Can you read? I never said anything about it being real or not, idiot.

Already have helped...over 3 months ago? Still haven't received my items..asshole.

Don't you fucking DARE talk to my boyfriend like that.

Piece of shit low life asshole.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]
Gf K3nny Wrote:me and a couple of friends would donate 100 dollars but that would only be if we got spawner ability. is that still an option? donation 100 towards the 500 but also get spawner ability?

Absolutely![/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
How about instead of posting you just donate? If you don't care then why would you care about posting that? Good luck on meeting the required price.
brit this has ben goin on for months..... its ben 4 months and u guys still havnt givin me my donor stuff back
[Image: 2lnev7.jpg]
[SIZE="2"]
Starsxmedic1 Wrote:How about instead of posting you just donate? If you don't care then why would you care about posting that? Good luck on meeting the required price.
What...?
Prosnipes Wrote:brit this has ben goin on for months..... its ben 4 months and u guys still havnt givin me my donor stuff back

More important things atm.[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
Prosnipes Wrote:brit this has ben goin on for months..... its ben 4 months and u guys still havnt givin me my donor stuff back

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf4OAqS5ycw[/ame]

OT: thats awful! I feel very bad fo u

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alright guys. Brittany 157 16,091 04-30-2024, 12:09 AM
Last Post: XXXVIIKl