Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gir. Read this. No joke.
Q U E E N Wrote:ok i no im not staff but ima reply anyway delete what ever just read this.
you guy don't much more than gir does ya you guys are on all the time but still when i or all of the players (NOT STAFF) ask for help and you dont help us well that gunna get us to quit to i mean what the hell we all need help and im tierd of haveing new players come up to me and ask for help cuz one of the staff members wont i meanyou guy are ther to help not to shit on ur ass's and watch us player (NOT STAFF) be lost ext. . . ive only once had help on here and when i did it wasent much gir was on and i got teled to him and he was like what ever and loged out as did the staff member and ther i sat glitched till the server reset. . . so ya think about that.

Us Marine sorts out your problems, so tbh, thats not stricly true.
[COLOR="Lime"]98% Of Teenagers Surround There Mind With Rap.
That's Me.[/COLOR]
Q U E E N Wrote:ok i no im not staff but ima reply anyway delete what ever just read this.
you guy don't much more than gir does ya you guys are on all the time but still when i or all of the players (NOT STAFF) ask for help and you dont help us well that gunna get us to quit to i mean what the hell we all need help and im tierd of haveing new players come up to me and ask for help cuz one of the staff members wont i meanyou guy are ther to help not to shit on ur ass's and watch us player (NOT STAFF) be lost ext. . . ive only once had help on here and when i did it wasent much gir was on and i got teled to him and he was like what ever and loged out as did the staff member and ther i sat glitched till the server reset. . . so ya think about that.

I disagree. HELPFUL STAFF MEMBERS: Hanging on, Us Marine, Lalas459, Admin Mike, and Admin Zane. Admin Zane and mike are often busy with more important things. I think we could have a couple more mods though..
[Image: optimusprime2.jpg]
yes
yh lol
omfg why he need to talk all time?
u need attation ? orsomething just dont do sad man Confused
wow must have been a mishap
i agree
STOP LEAVING USELESS COMMENTS ON OLD POSTS GOD DAMNIT! Some one close this please.
[Image: optimusprime2.jpg]
Excellent post. He does need to take more responsibility into the server
Excellent thread.
dang, that's how things used to be.
[Image: s2.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [URGENT] Read here. Brittany 298 126,287 05-12-2024, 09:16 AM
Last Post: masagnik1226.ru_ulsl
  ::yell, Staff and players read Brittany 32 9,683 03-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Iced Out69
  Read this now str master 7 5,967 02-04-2010, 03:58 PM