Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[URGENT] I'ma hack you.
wow ! i stop playing from in game to come see what could not wait ! this same shit you show in game everyday ! wtf i have to stop playing to log in forums for ! if they are that stupid then god bless them ! you say it in game all the time on the chats and when we first log in..so if they give it out and lose their account..then its their fault!!..good fight... i know ill never leave again in game because someone says must log in forums again ! just to see same shit thats posted over and over in game.. and something people should be smart enough to know not to do !!! never !
[SIZE="2"]
Bobownsall Wrote:wow ! i stop playing from in game to come see what could not wait ! this same shit you show in game everyday ! wtf i have to stop playing to log in forums for ! if they are that stupid then god bless them ! you say it in game all the time on the chats and when we first log in..so if they give it out and lose their account..then its their fault!!..good fight... i know ill never leave again in game because someone says must log in forums again ! just to see same shit thats posted over and over in game.. and something people should be smart enough to know not to do !!! never !

QQ more kid. This wasn't aimed directly at you.

Go back to your precious account and play.[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]i might be back , if my account recovery accepted.
cuase i really love this server , but shit happends..
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 72139frostnovaimage.png]
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]MD5 can be decrypted for $10 on a very well known not to be named forum.

Also, "impossible" to hack without files is not true, for then it would not be hacking. Keyloggers and RATs do not require Server files. Also, if there is a shell on SG, which is possible due to the outdated vB, which has been reported to be full of exploits, proven by Gaming forum "Ragezone" taking down more powerful forum "Otaku-Studios" multiple times.

Imo this is just a post to get people to "get the fuck over it" when they lose their accounts.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
People are not being hacked, players are falling in the noobest scams.
Should of just Titled this " Common Sense."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <---- Major Credit to Oreo for this insane sig!!!!!

[Image: yunogivemecookiecrisp.jpg]

AngelRespect ListAngel
Britt<3
Travis<3
Wergy<3
Humor<3
Primopker<3
[SIZE="2"]
ILLZONE Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]MD5 can be decrypted for $10 on a very well known not to be named forum.

Also, "impossible" to hack without files is not true, for then it would not be hacking. Keyloggers and RATs do not require Server files. Also, if there is a shell on SG, which is possible due to the outdated vB, which has been reported to be full of exploits, proven by Gaming forum "Ragezone" taking down more powerful forum "Otaku-Studios" multiple times.

Imo this is just a post to get people to "get the fuck over it" when they lose their accounts.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Hack me, faggot. I dare you to try.

Go get your skiddie friends and hack my account. Prove it can't be done "with out server files".[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

QQ more kid. This wasn't aimed directly at you.

Go back to your precious account and play.[/SIZE]

god damn britt... ignore that flaming ass hole and take some happy pills lol :]
you and travis do a great job with the server, and i thank you for it.
and its just idiots falling for stupid scams......
[SIZE="2"]
Nevertoolate Wrote:god damn britt... ignore that flaming ass hole and take some happy pills lol :]

Just getting sick of him quitting, coming back, begging for mod, and when he gets declined he turns into a dick from hell.

All he has to say is negativity to Travis, me, and other staff members.[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Nevertoolate Wrote:god damn britt... ignore that flaming ass hole and take some happy pills lol :]

Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

Hack me, faggot. I dare you to try.

Go get your skiddie friends and hack my account. Prove it can't be done "with out server files".[/SIZE]

LMFAO! you tell him britt... rofl!
jerry! jerry! jerry!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [URGENT] Read here. Brittany 296 118,008 05-03-2024, 07:36 AM
Last Post: XXXVIIIKl
  [URGENT] Recoveries Brittany 2 6,337 01-22-2012, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Brittany