Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[URGENT] I'ma hack you.
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="2"]for somone to hack another person is l0l...you cant guess a password unless its really fucking easy...and to use the same pass on other servers haha...

my passwords are the 1s that really r impossible to guess due to it almost being unreal to the world...

but then you can be like my best friend...he uses same pass on rs every time i kno about 5 of his pass that he always switches from its one day this pass...i hack it as a prank and he gets pissed off then another day im able to guess it again just because he uses a different pass that i already kno l0l0l0l0l...

but now that most people will read this it should be less complaining about getting hacked...unless he/she dosnt have a forums and cant read this -.-..
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
?
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Thanks,
In this 2 years i'm playing i were only 1 time hacked on my old account ''job'''because i played another server with the same pass :fp: But that were 1 year and 8 months ago... Never been hacked on pure 0wner1.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: vg3k12.png]
[SIZE="2"][ Steele ] [ Luke ] [ Aksel ] [ Anil1771 ] [ Sylar [COLOR="Cyan"]]
[[/COLOR] Harry ] [ Jimmy ] [ The Duck ] [ T0tal pk ] [ Shayn ] [ Hasan ][/SIZE]

[Image: mimq2c.jpg]

Ingame name: Pure 0wner1
thanks britt for cleary them up, some people are so fucking stupid
Never Again
[Image: 35at43n.jpg]
[SPOILER]
Gifts
[/SPOILER]
Ye.... Alot people getting hacked. Everyone should know that only Owners and Co-Owners can acces that. I agree with this alot.
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]Most of the hackers on SG are script kiddies who don't know shit about hacking.

They find a program and are like "!@#@!@$@$^@#$@$^%@#$!@# HAX TIEM!!! Youz gonna getz itz!!!"

Cool.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Thanks now people may think twice using same pass on another server!
[Image: YWf1A8P.gif]
Thanks for this helpful thread :], Idk why people don't read this. It's so simple.

/Cookies Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]Yeah, so I hear a lot about people being hacked here on SG lately.

Let me explain some shit to you before you come to me saying you've been hacked.

[SIZE="4"]
PASSWORDS:[/SIZE]
- They are md5 salted meaning it takes a lot to get the password.
- Encrypted: Means you have to decrypt before you can even use it.
- Hashed is another encryption method that makes it nearly impossible to guess or get.

[SIZE="4"]
Who has access to passwords?[/SIZE]

There's only two people here on SG that have access to passwords, and that's Travis and I. We will also never ask you for your password. I can type a command and get your password.

[Image: ABImhS.png]

The ONLY way to get someone's password is by having access to server files... which only two people do. TRAVIS AND MYSELF.

I DIDNT DO IT HE GUESSED IT.

Bullshit. If you're stupid enough to put "runescape" "donthackme" "lololol" as your passwords, don't bother asking me to recover it for you.

I promise you it is 100% IMPOSSIBLE to get someone's ingame password with out files.

I've been on this server for a lil under 3 years, and I've never been hacked.
[SIZE="4"]
How do I protect myself?[/SIZE]

- Don't give out your passwords? [Obvious one]
- Don't share accounts with ANYONE! [Obvious one]
- Don't download other RuneScape Private Servers, especially ones your friends say to play. They will have 100% access to your passwords used on that server.
- Don't use the same password on SilabGarza that you use anywhere else. It's not safe to use the same password on other RSPS!
- If you're EVER asked for your password by anyone [admins, mods, players] you report that immediately and block them.
- Set a pin on your account so you can recover it immediately. Talk to Lady Servil at ::home. [Image: k4SeKD.png]

I've heard it from a shit ton of people "I didn't tell him, he guessed it!"

Maybe if you wouldn't use that same password on other servers they won't be able to guess it?
[SIZE="4"]
TL;DR [/SIZE]
Stop letting people hack you.
Protect yourself.
If someone asks for your password, tell them fuck off and report them.[/SIZE]

umm.... what about with aaron. i'm pretty he got ahold of your acc somehow[/SIZE][/COLOR]
♥ Eat ♥ Sleep ♥ Rave ♥ Repeat ♥
lol i didn t know u can see our pass :p but i think we are rly safe than for hackers Smile
[COLOR="DarkRed"]My Goals

[x] 5500 posts
[x] 6000 posts
[x] 6500 posts
[x] 7000 posts
[] 7500 posts
[] 8000 posts

-----------------------
[/COLOR]

[Image: 5k3ksg.png]

[Image: Drag_zps28f88039.png]

Big thanks to Opacity!