Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[URGENT] I'ma hack you.
lmao. haxors are jerks. thanks for heads up, and this is a nice thread.
Immortality Wrote:[MENTION=1]Gir[/MENTION] [MENTION=2657]Brittany[/MENTION] any other server I try to play they make fun of me because they have seen this post
And they dont admit who they are because they are too pussy to do so and you know what would make me feel better? Wiping a warrior and dragon 2h

good info, thanks brit
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]But I got hacked RECOVER IT!!!
Nah JK,
I dunno' how people get hacked it's simple.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
i hate it when people come up to me and are like "i got hacked can i have money pl0x" considering the security of the psw its nearly impossible to get hacked
Dunstep Wrote:all my passwords are nearly impossible to guess and with the security you guys have i doubt anyone will get mine.
Dont be too sure there are still hackers out there that can get your password. and Brittney thanks for such a usefull post.
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Thanks Britt.
Also another way you may of gotten hacked is by a key-logger, a program that runs anonymously in the background of your computer.
They are mostly obtained by downloads and Installations of untrusted software, also are often hidden in the cache of some RSPS's, so if you play a server that you think you don't trust fully, scan the cache. Found at : My Computer > Local disk (C,D,E, Etc.) > and will be withing that location.
[/COLOR]
[Image: oj45fr.jpg]
"Momento Mori"
Thanks for the heads up, although I've been playing for a long time, I always get a password recovery code from Lady and such. I've never been hacked or anything. I think people either use their username plus "1" or something retarded for their password. It's ridiculous if people are getting hacked, especially on a private server where the passwords are hashed. I think there should be no second chance and if you didn't set a recovery with Lady then you're screwed and you should be able to get your account back at all.

'Nuff said. :]
[Image: 317b3x5.png]
[SPOILER][Image: dg5aqf.jpg][/SPOILER]
Thanks.. this is good information for everybody. : )
Dunstep Wrote:all my passwords are nearly impossible to guess and with the security you guys have i doubt anyone will get mine.

Paranoid.tk
OT: Thanks Britt Big Grin
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
I LUV SG WITH ALL MY HEART
[Rafee] [Ameer] [Gabe] [Riz] [Wyatt] [Brittany] [Dean] [Salil] [Ashton] [Zain] [Russ] [AJ] [Josh] [Marcaw] [Moh]
[/COLOR]

[Image: 2012-10-24_1839.png]
Finally we might get a break from hearing people complain about this...I've seen people trying to get Travis's attention at ::home for these reasons...Obviously if they've played here long enough, they'd know he's always afk...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not Indian, but I'm hot like curry. :neo:
Click the spoiler, it's fun! Oh yeah, and this: http://prntscr.com/2xhd1
[SPOILER]Why you click me?[SPOILER]You keep clicking me D:[SPOILER]MENZ YOU CLICKIN HURTZ[SPOILER]Anyways...[SPOILER]HIBig Grin[SPOILER]How's it going?[SPOILER]Good, glad to hear.[SPOILER]Okay that click really hurt...[SPOILER]Once again,
I must inquire that you stop clicking me.[SPOILER]You have no life for even making it this far.[SPOILER]Really?[SPOILER]No.[SPOILER]Bye.[/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [URGENT] Read here. Brittany 298 126,563 05-12-2024, 09:16 AM
Last Post: masagnik1226.ru_ulsl
  [URGENT] Recoveries Brittany 2 6,565 01-22-2012, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Brittany