Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[URGENT] I'ma hack you.
nice post. =]
i will give you my cookie for your cookie Smile :love:
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

K well atm you're just chatting with me which should be taken to PM, so I'ma give you one warning.

No more chatting.[/SIZE]

Excuse me for interrupting, but isn't the idea of a forum to use as a means of communication? Just because someone brings out a flaw in your logic and you have nothing to come back with, you choose to call out your "STFU CUZ I'M BRIT!" powers... as I've pointed out before in the past, and as well just now, forums are for talking publicly, everyone has a right to speak their mind. Getting more to my point, if the user chooses to let the public see the conversation, they have that right and there's really nothing you can do about it. To me it seemed that ill was more into it as a debate anyways, rather than small-talk conversation, and it seemed you didn't like it. Tough ish, get over it. All forms of machine technology can be hacked, and that includes game files. All forms of files can be decrypted and read. While some are HARDER to decrypt, it's still 100% possible unless you have some kind of fail-safe. As Orange Kid said, key-loggers are one simple way someone can get hacked. It's easy to obtain, easy to send, and almost never detectable unless you actually look in the files. I understand that you're a "whitehat hacker", and you do it for the right reason, but there are those out there who use their knowledge to steal information.

On another note, after being gone for a year or so it's great to be back. I lost my password and Travis wouldn't retrieve it for me (I had updated to 3.5 I think it was, and deleted 3.4 before I could write down my password again, which was 14 digits long and random as hell). Great to see all the updates and the players. I ended up remembering I made it the same as my GMail account (which it no longer is, I changed it) and felt dumb as hell. v.v Either way, I'm back, and happy to be here on SG where I belong. ^^
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]This has been explained hundreds of times, and I'm shocked that people are still not smart enough to pay attention.

Oh well, their fault.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 2nti4o8.pngp]
ball cancer too, douches.
well... this should shut some idiots up thanks cookie for you
Thank you Brittany <3
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]Dibs on "Test Account"
Does that mean you are acc sharing?!

OT: People deserve to get hacked if they are stupid enough to give out their password.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[sig]hi[/sig]
[Image: 7a600ed6dba66390aa10d612fe6a5a56f4a16d2b.gif]
[Image: znlesp.jpg]
^Props to Wergy for the Awesome Sig^
[spoiler]
[Image: f45c8f147dc460_full.gif]
[Image: ornedt.png]
[/spoiler]
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Orange"]I heard from my uncle that if you own a laptop or computer with a webcam, that you should cover it up when you type in important information. He told me that your webcam can be hacked and be filming your keys. I cover mine up with black electrical tape.

Also, don't use your obvious passwords and never use the same password twice. I just keep a list in my safe with all my passwords and the sites I use them on. Just like Brittany said..

My main account was hacked last year and it was because I used that same password on his account like on 3 other sites. Also, I wasn't aware about the webcam thing at that time.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[Image: 308fy2g.png]
Props to [COLOR="DarkRed"]Jimmy2 for this amazing sig.
[/COLOR]
[Image: 2z74nkw.gif]
:neo:z0mg, its a clawz man!:neo:
[Image: A_C_I_D_Y.png]
[Image: rkyjpk.jpg]

[Image: 2dhz6rm.jpg]

"If you set no goals, your just destined for failure"

<------- Karma Meh! ^^
ILLZONE Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]MD5 can be decrypted for $10 on a very well known not to be named forum.

Also, "impossible" to hack without files is not true, for then it would not be hacking. Keyloggers and RATs do not require Server files. Also, if there is a shell on SG, which is possible due to the outdated vB, which has been reported to be full of exploits, proven by Gaming forum "Ragezone" taking down more powerful forum "Otaku-Studios" multiple times.

Imo this is just a post to get people to "get the fuck over it" when they lose their accounts.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

Hack me, faggot. I dare you to try.

Go get your skiddie friends and hack my account. Prove it can't be done "with out server files".[/SIZE]

You're right Brittany it can't be done without the server files , and you piece of shit liar dont come to say to us u can hack us without the server files and less/over 10$ . It's kinda impossible if its md5 salted and hashed.
[Image: image1.php?playerName=Firegirl]
I'm sorry but I really was[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

[/COLOR]I am trying to retrieve more difficult this
[SIZE="2"]
raineryeye Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]You're right Brittany it can't be done without the server files , and you piece of shit liar dont come to say to us u can hack us without the server files and less/over 10$ . It's kinda impossible if its md5 encrypted and over encrypted with another program or such.

Do you even know what your talking about?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [URGENT] Read here. Brittany 298 126,364 05-12-2024, 09:16 AM
Last Post: masagnik1226.ru_ulsl
  [URGENT] Recoveries Brittany 2 6,563 01-22-2012, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Brittany